Thursday, April 14, 2011

Thursday wear...

As a girl, each morning the same question is killing us...which outfit? 
Even if you have already been thinking about it the day before, before going to bed, during your night and under your shower this morning, you still have this same question popping every morning.
I usually skip the problem by setting my mind before bed or if I am still wondering, I put my classic white-tee/jeans + gorgeous shoes on. Today was different though, I had the base in mind - black tee and tights but the skirt was a big question: 50's looking yellow full skirt or black mini from that French brand...ended up with the black mini, easier...I should stop thinking Easy though, used to be so colored minded and look...pfff... pfff... the office killed my color sense. My look styling modjo was and still is : 'you already have black hair, why should you wear black?'. In another post I will explain to you my black hair theory - to be think of.

Comme toutes les filles, chaque matin la même question me taraude : que mettre?
Même si on y pense la veille, avant de se coucher, pendant la nuit et sous la douche du matin, il y a toujours la même question matinale.
De manière générale, j'esquive ce problème en préparant mon look avant de me coucher (pas de dérogation possible, hein!à, ou alors si je me pose toujours la questions, je mets mon uniforme tee shirt blanc/jean + chaussures de folie. Oui et bien aujourd'hui, cela n'a pas marché. J'avais pourtant ma base en t^te : tee-shirt noir et collants noirs mais la jupe pas possible :  la jaune 50's ou la mini noire de chez Sandra (oui j'ai honte Sandro...)...choix final la jupe noire plus facile...nan vraiment noir c'est trop facile...j'ai toujours tellement aimé la couleur ) un arc en ciel ) selon mes amis mais je crois que le boulot bureau a tué ce sens de la couleur. Pourtant mon règle était : " tu as déjà les cheveux noirs, alors pourquoi porté du noir?" - A méditer...

No comments: